ITINERARY - HOI AN TO BACH MA NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY (-/LUNCH/-)
- 07.30 AM – Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and you will hit the road. Heading northward to Danang you will drive up the iconic Hai Van pass where you will stop to enjoy the panoramic hill top view. The views are simply spectacular.
- We’ll arrive at the entrance of Bach Ma National Park by noon where you will receive a briefing about the parks’ flora and fauna before taking a breathtaking transfer to Bach Ma summit.
- Here you will have a stunning view over the park and its surrounding area.
The walk down from the summit to the to a local café is an easy trek but you will definitely need the picnic lunch to prepare for your afternoon trek.
- The afternoon trek will begin with the Five Lakes Cascade trail which then leads into the Rhododendron path.
- The trail passes through the jungle environment and is a moderate level trek, which is suitable for most hill walkers.
- The trail leads to the Rhododendron waterfall where you can enjoy a quiet rest in lush forest at the top or take the final challenge of walking down to the bottom of the waterfall, before coming back up for a rest (about 900 irregular shaped steps).
- Leaving from the park at around 16:00, we head back to Hoi An via Hai Van tunnels. Trip ends at your hotel around 19:00. Tour ends.
Price: 105 US$/person
Single Supplement: 76 US$
Service of English-speaking guide
All entrance fees
Activities as clearly mentioned in the program
Drinking water during tour
Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver
What do I need to bring?
- Cash for personal expense
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities.
Sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swimwear...
What do I need to know?
- Suitable for childrend from 7 year olds upwards
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Holiday Travelling is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!